| Let's get working fast!
The following article is a stub! It is not considered to be complete regarding the information available for it for now and still need to be improved. Your help is highly appreciated here. You can help us by expanding it!
|“||I won't lose to anyone when it comes to eating!||”|
|Age|| 16 (Anime)|
|Hobbies||Eating, learning things from her grandma|
|Favorite Food||Udon, bamboo shoots (in general, veggies harvested from her grandma's mountain and field|
|Residence||Old town district (wealthy farmer)|
|Occupation||High School Student (second year)|
|Flying Circus Profile|
|Japanese||Azumi Asakura (PSV game, anime, as Yuri Konno in the PC game)|
Misaki Tobisawa (鳶沢 みさき Tobisawa Misaki ) is one of the main heroines of the Aokana: Four Rhythm Across the Blue visual novel game and one of the main characters of the anime series. She is a classmate to Masaya Hinata and she is a young lady who enjoys flying with complete freedom.
Misaki is a young girl with long, straight black hair reaching down to her waist. She has a big, dark blue ribbon on the back of her head. She has large purple eyes. Misaki is usually seen with a normal Kunahama school uniform, which consists of a white short-sleeved shirt, a sailor-like blue collar with a red ribbon hanging from it, and a navy blue skirt which her shirt tucks into. She also wears black stockings and black general Grav-shoes.
In her Flying Suit, Misaki wears a black suit, with the color yellow in various places, including around her chest, hips, collar, and shoes. She also wears yellow gloves and yellow/black competitive grav-shoes.
She is otherwise seen with normal clothes- mostly an orange top, brown shorts, beige-colored shoes, a seashell necklace, and a white belt.
In the visual novel, she can be seen with alternate casual clothes- a green cap with two gold circles, a blue undershirt, a black t-shirt, with white accents, a green camouflage pants that are folded to help her dance in the arcade, and white sneakers with either no socks or foot socks.
Misaki can sometimes be moody, but she deeply cares for her friends. She acts on her own emotions and likes to do things at her own pace. She is also a considerably candid classmate. She is very attached to her grandmother, who takes great pleasure in sharing her elderly wisdom.
In the morning, Misaki is often very sleepy and is half-asleep most of the time, and she isn't really active too. Later on in the day and evening, she is described to be a different person; pumped, determined, optimistic, and ''cool''. Misaki is also very kind and gives good advice.
One day, Misaki received grav-shoes for her birthday and enjoyed flying around freely. Since she got bored easily, she often flew around challenging random people to a game of Flying Circus. Eventually, she challenged a depressed and nervous Masaya to a match and won, to the shock of Masaya, which results in him quitting FC.
Misaki is first seen flying towards Asuka Kurashina and Masaya Hinata, asking what they're doing. When they are going to be too late for school, Misaki suggests to go flying, but Asuka had no idea what flying is, so Misaki had to carry Asuka to school. When they are at school, they are running for their life, because they don't want to be too late.
Masaya and Misaki are close friends and on good terms, and they call each other by their first names. Misaki had challenged Masaya to an FC when she was little and she beat him, and thanks to that loss, Masaya quit FC. After all that time, Misaki still doesn't realize that she's is the one that made Masaya quit FC.
In the visual novel, they both figure out that Misaki was the cause of Masaya's trauma during Misaki's route. Misaki used this as motivation to come back to FC(as Misaki quit FC during her route), with Masaya asking her to save him from his trauma.
Misaki is Asuka's coach and often gives her advice. They are on good terms, and Misaki likes Asuka's cheerful personality, though she did feel inferior to Asuka after the latter's match with Shindou, which caused her to stop FC for a while.
In the visual novel, during Misaki's route, she was jealous of Asuka's talents in FC, and this jealousy was one of the reasons she quit FC. With Misaki saying, "I can beat Asuka now, but what about tomorrow, or the day after that?". This is a similar scenario and the reason why Masaya quit FC as a child.
Mashiro is Misaki's junior. Mashiro deeply loves, cares, and respects Misaki. Misaki isn't as devoted as Mashiro, but still cares for her and they are close friends. Mashiro usually takes care of Misaki in the mornings when she is sleepy.
Misaki and Madoka are on good terms and are very close friends. Madoka knows Misaki very well and worries about her dual-personality.
She hated the fact that Shindo didn't take her seriously while he took on Asuka with his full power. She was frustrated at the fact that she was proven much weaker than she ever thought because Shindo who defeated her without even taking the match seriously and was easily defeated. She also asked him to help her group so that she could defeat Inui, which surprised the whole FC team.
For an unknown reason, Misaki knows Arika, and because Arika really likes tuna, Misaki always calls her "Maguro-chan".
In the visual novel, Mashiro and Arika were friends so Misaki naturally got to know her.
In the visual novel, during Rika's route, Misaki and Rika became really close after Rika regularly joined the Kunahama FC club's practices. Because of Rika, Misaki did not quit FC and continued to have fun practices with Rika.
- Misaki is a fighter, so she is quite skilled at dogfighting.
- She is also very adept at making agile movements at close range.
- In the visual novel, she is the first and only user of SuMo.
- In the visual novel, during her childhood, she was able to learn techniques from Masaya in a span of hours, that took Masaya weeks to master.
- In the visual novel, she has a high reaction time/ good reflex as shown in her dogfights and her skills in the arcade rhythm game that Masaya introduced to her.
- Misaki's surname Tobisawa means "eagle" (鳶) (tobi) and "marsh" (沢) (sawa).
- Misaki lost to Kazunari Shindo in an udon eating contest once.
- In the past, Misaki wore clothes that made her look like a boy.
- Misaki's competitive grav-shoes type is the Invade Lavateinn.
- Misaki's measurements are B88/W59/H89
- In the visual novel, Misaki, Masaya Hinata, Hayato Shirase, Shion Aoyagi and Fukumen Sensyu created a Flying Circus technique called SuMo
- SuMo requires a user (Misaki) to fly backward (inverted flight) looking at the sky, instead of straight ahead or towards the sea/ocean
- It is a move designed to counter Saki Inui or her birdcage technique
- Shion drew Misaki incorrectly in the whiteboard reversing her form, creating SuMo accidentally
- Misaki successfully defeated Saki using SuMo in the first round of the fall tournament during Misaki's route
- At the end of Misaki's route, and after Misaki won against Asuka Kurashina in the fall tournament, Asuka asked Misaki to teach her SuMo because it seemed fun.
- Despite Misaki winning against Misaki using SuMo, Misaki implied that this is a temporary win and won't work on Saki again in the next tournament.
- In the visual novel, during Mashiro Arisaka's route, it was revealed that Misaki forced herself to love udon by asking help from Botan Arisaka to meet Mashiro's initially wrong idea of Misaki loving udon.
- In the visual novel, Misaki's grav-shoes' voice activation is "Kanji: 飛ぶニャン, Romaji: Tobu nyan" or "Ready furr lift off"
- In the visual novel, Masaya introduced her to an arcade dancing rhythm game (similar to Pump it Up or Dance Dance Revolution) which she wasn't good at first but became better than Masaya after a few games. This is an event similar to their childhood FC game.
- In the visual novel, Misaki quit FC during her own route and Mashiro's, but Misaki did not quit in Asuka's route and Rika Ichinose's route.
|Characters of "Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm" Universe|
|Main Characters||Masaya Hinata • Asuka Kurashina • Misaki Tobisawa • Mashiro Arisaka • Rika Ichinose|
|Supporting Characters||Aoi Kagami • Madoka Aoyagi • Shion Aoyagi • Reiko Satoin • Minori Hosaka • Kazunari Shindo • Saki Inui • Irina Avalon • Arika Okoze • Mayu Ganeko • Botan Arisaka • Hayato Shirase • Minamo Shirase • Fukumen Sensyu • Kasumi Kurobuchi|