Air Kick turn
Air Kick Turn is a special move used in Flying Circus than can be used to to boost him/her up, usually back to the opponent.
The Air Kick Turn consists of the player falling and then flipping in mid-air, controlling the membrane of particles in the Grav Shoes, to boost him/her up, usually back to the opponent, or the "field." This is a hard move to pull off since the user has to have precise control of the membranes.
- Asuka Kurashina is the first person in the series to pull of a successfully of the Air Kick Turn.
- In the game version, Misaki Tobisawa can't execute this move.
Scissors is a special move used in flying circus than can be used to confuse the opponent player.
The executer zig-zags towards and/or around the blocking opponent to confuse them and score a point or get past them.
- First seen in Episode 3.
- Rika executed out Scissors to confuse Asuka Kurashina in their match.
- Arika Okoze is the first one that used big scissors to confuse Asuka.
- Scissors are originally used by speeder types.
The High Yo-Yo is a move used to speed-up in Flying Circus.
The person begins to ascend to accelerate in speed and then begins to descend. This builds up their speed. So the person can get past the other person.
- The counterpart to the High Yo-Yo is the Low Yo-yo
- First appeared in episode 3 used by Rika Ichinose against Asuka Kurashina.
The Low Yo-Yo is a move used to speed-up in Flying Circus.
Countering the High Yo-yo, the Low Yo-yo involves using gravity to slowly descend, and then halfway, begins to ascend to gain speed.
- First seen in the competition between Asuka Kurashina and Rika Ichinose.
- Its counter-part is the High Yo-yo.
The Cobra is a Special Move that is used for receiving a point in Fighting Offense.
The player drops down flying at almost ground level, then strikes in an upward motion, like "a cobra striking its prey", and try to attack the other person and get a point.
Delta Force is a special move used in flying circus used to confuse an opponent, then shortly after gain a point with a Fighter-type attack.
The flyer begins to fly in a triangular shape pattern to confuse and entrap the player, then flies and attacks the opposing player on the back.
- It was first executed in Episode 9 against Misaki Tobisawa.
- Later the move got evolved to Pentagram Force.
Pentagram Force is a special move used in flying circus than can be used to trap the opponent and confuse them. This is followed by a sudden lunge towards the opponent to score by touching their backs.
The flyer flies in a shape of a five pointed star, to confuse the other person and then suddenly zooming in towards the opponent to score a point.
Blaster Roll is a special move used in Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm. This move is used for escaping an offensive attack from the back.
The FC player has to be in a position where the opponent is flying behind and parallel to him/her. When the player attempts an attack, the player shifts quickly, almost invisibly, behind the other player and scores a point by hitting the opponent on the back.
- Masaya often pairs this move with Sonic Boost.
- Aoi Kagami is the one who originally came up with the move.